(Machine Dishwashing Liquid)
Features and Benefits
- ADL-Xtra possesses excellent cleaning power. It removes all soils normally encountered in commercial kitchens.
- Specially formulated to clean efficiently in Perth’s variable water supply. ADL-Xtra works just as efficiently in the soft water areas, located south of the Swan River, as it does in the northern suburbs where hard water predominates.
- Safe to use on china, plastic, melamine, copper, mild steel, stainless steel, glassware and cutlery
- ADL-Xtra is a non-foaming and free-rinsing product leaving work streak-free and brilliantly clean.
- Special compounds in ADL-Xtra ensures that redeposition of soils does not occur.
- EQUIPMENT: For maximum economy the use of Positron feeder is recommended. This automatically dispenses just enough ADL-Xtra to ensure a consistent quality clean. It eliminates the waste, labour cost, inconsistent cleaning and hazards associated with manual dosing procedures.
- DILUTION: Concentration or strength of 1 to 2 grams per litre is normally sufficient for most applications. The actual use concentration of ADL-Xtra depends on many factors. The most important of these are the amount of soil on dishes, water hardness, water pressure and water temperature.
Best results are obtained if the following procedures are implemented.
- Dishes are scraped before washing.
- Plates and cutlery are properly stacked.
- Dishes are washed immediately after use.
- Wash water temperature is maintained at 65∞C.
- Rinse water temperature is maintained at 80∞C.
- An efficient rinse aid such as Rinse Aid is used.
- SERVICE: All electronic feeders will be installed, maintained and repaired free of charge by a Swan Cleaning Supplies service person.
The appropriate chemical strength for each dishwasher will be established and maintained by our service person.
Descaling operations. If required, will be undertaken by our trained staff.
ADL-Xtra contains caustic material. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting; give a glass of water. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly. If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.