(Machine Dishwashing Rinse Additive)
Features and Benefits
- Rinse Aid enables dishes and cutlery to drain sparkling clean even in hard water.
- It eliminates streaking and spotting.
- Very fast drying time. Rinse Aid articles to dry rapidly facilitating swift return of tableware to service bins ready for re-use.
- Rinse Aid reduces labor costs by eliminating manual drying of dishes.
- Removes the possibility of cross-infection by eliminating the use of towels, which in many instances are contrary to health regulations.
- Rinse Aid is safe on all metals encountered in dishwashing machines.
Rinse Aid is injected into the final rinse water at a concentration of 50ppm (1 gram per 20 litres). The temperature of rinse water should be kept at or above 70°C. Rinse Aid is dispensed automatically by electronic feed units provided by Swan Cleaning Supplies.