(Combined Cleaner And Sanitiser)
One shot is a unique combination of a powerful germicide and highly efficient detergent which gives a three-way action to clean, disinfect and deodorise.
Features and Benefits
- Fast acting in either hot or cold water.
- Unique three-way action removes dirt, bacteria and odours all at the same time.
- One Shot actually destroys unpleasant odours in washrooms, kitchen, showers, locker rooms etc. Even at very low use concentrations, One Shot leaves the areas smelling sweet and free of unpleasant odours.
- Safe on all washable surfaces. One Shot contains specialised buffers, which allow speedy removal of all soils without damaging surfaces or stripping floors.
- One Shot is not affected by hardness and gives the same performance regardless of water quality.
- One Shot is approved by the Department of Primary Industry for use in food preparation areas.
- Institutions: Use for routine cleaning, deodorising and disinfection of floors, walls, bathrooms, toilets, and washrooms. Use for disinfecting sheets and blankets and food preparation areas.
For damp mopping and light duty cleaning, use 5mls per litre of warm water. For areas containing a greater degree of soiling, use One Shot at 10 to 30mls per litre of hot water.
- Food preparation areas: One Shot is approved by the Department of Primary Industry for use in food establishments and finds numerous applications in delicatessens, chain-store meat departments, chicken preparation areas, fast food outlets and other food processing establishments.
Depending on the amount of soiling, use One Shot from 10 to 50mls per litre of warm water. Use hot water if it is available. Apply detergent using bristle scrubbing brush or cloth. Allow up to 5 minutes contact time then rinse off with water.